This Valentine’s Day delight your number one with a gift that represents your true love. We have assembled Emporium’s most sought-after items to inspire your gift giving this Valentine’s Day.
1. Dior’s Forever & Ever Dior Eau de Toilette is a tender and delicate fragrance with freesia and jasmine petals blended with Bulgarian rose. Nothing says Valentine’s Day like an exquisite fragrance that signifies forever. This beautiful perfume can be found at Chemist Warehouse.
2. V&M boutique showcase many remarkable gifts, the most striking being this book written by Ann Demeulemeester. One of the most influential and inspiring fashion designers of our time, Ann Demeulemeester’s book is a must-have for any fashion enthusiast.
3. Baxter Safety Razor Set from The Emporium Barber is the perfect gift for the gentleman in your life. Beautifully crafted, this shaving kit includes a brass, chrome and nickel-plated double blade safety razor and matching badger hair shaving brush.
4. A Cassia Ottoman from King Living in Premium King Fabric can be customised to ensure even the most particular of partners are delighted in this exquisite piece. Choose from three different wood tones and over 70 luscious fabrics for a personalised touch.
5. There are few things as personal as a pair of spectacles. Eye Candy has a wide range of designer frames like these effortlessly classy and feminine Christian Roth spectacles.
6. Prada L’Homme is a meeting of Prada signature fragrance ingredients, Iris and Amber, sitting on a base of neroli, geranium and patchouli. Masculine, yet not overbearing, this fragrance is a sure winner for your man this Valentine’s Day. Available at Chemist Warehouse Emporium.
7. As worn by celebrities across the globe, Corral boots are considered one of the world’s premier boot makers. Unique in design, beautifully detailed and incomparable in quality, these boots are a sure way to a western fashion lover’s heart.
8. This bangle by Angela Caputi was designed and made in Florence, Italy. This piece is the perfect statement item to pair with a red lip. Find yours at BIFFI Emporium.
9. These earrings designed by Margot McKinney herself are the ultimate ‘I love you’. Inspired by closed winged butterflies, these stunning rhodolite garnets are sure to impress for years to come.